Light and comfortable garden room with a stylish design - perfect for when you need a home office or have guests. Choose a modern cabin from Polhus and create a comfortable garden room. It only takes one or two days to build so you'll soon be ready to enjoy your new comfortable house.
Garden room Selma is a comfortable and modern house. The internal surface of approx. 8 square metres gives you plenty of space for office furniture or guests without the cabin taking up too much space on the plot. The well-proportioned window sections create a bright and pleasant environment that gives you a natural connection with the garden outside.
Selma is a notched timber garden room with no visible notches. The stylish design means the cabin looks lovely in most settings. The garden room comes in a building kit that you can easily assemble in one or two days.
How easy is it to assemble?
When the foundation is completed, the fun work of building the cabin begins. Start by familiarising yourself with the manual and check the pieces. The timber profiles are assembled according to the illustrations in the manual.
Our experienced designers have created our garden rooms. You're always welcome to contact us if you have any questions about the product or the assembly.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Length: 3000 mm
- Width: 3000 mm
- Height: Exterior 2508 mm, interior max wall height 2319 mm
- Building area: 9 m²
- Room: 8.48 m²
- Size: 10.21 m² (3196 x 3196 mm)
- Roof slope: 2.25°
- Roof bearing capacity: 250 kg/m²
- Frame: Planed and notched timber wall sections
- Floor: 18 x 90 mm tongue-and-groove boards on floor beams 45 x 70 mm
- Ceiling: 18 x 90 tongue-and-groove boards on roof beams 44 x 140 mm
- Exterior door: Sliding door section double-glazed 2051 x 2052 mm, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, hardened glass
- Glass section/window on the side: double-glazed 1119 x 2052 mm, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, hardened glass
- Screws, nails & beam shoes: Included
- Coating as roofing felt, shingles or roofing sheet: Not included, available as an option.