Blidö is a superb garden room. With the interior flooded with light, the design feels airy and spacious.
Looking to find an outlet for teenage life, with loud music, friends and late nights? We have the solution! Purchase one of our versatile garden rooms and provide them with their very own space! Our Blidö combines a spacious interior with excellent light from three large windows, that offer fantastic views.
The garden room comes in 16 mm uninsulated wood wall sections, but you can add insulating materials covered by wood panelling, plywood or plasterboard to the interior if you would like to use the building all year round. The garden room is delivered as a kit and is easy to assemble with the help of the clear installation instructions. All the structural materials are included: wooden wall sections, tongue and groove floorings/ceilings, windows, doors, screws and nails.
Paint and roof cladding are not included. You can choose the colour of the exterior and use felt, sheet metal, tiles or shingle for the roof.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Length: 3780 mm
- Width: 3920 mm
- Height: 2840 mm
- Size: 21.87 m²
- Roof slope: 17°
- Building area: 14.8 m²
- Floor area: 13.76 m²
- Roof bearing capacity: 100 kg/m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 70 mm joists/16 mm panel
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Wall sections: finished uninsulated wall sections with felt, 70 mm studs and 16 mm panels (ready for insulation)
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on floor joists 45 x 90 mm
- Roof: 19 mm planed and untreated tongue and groove boards on beams 45 mm x 140 mm
- Door: 1 pc. 905 mm x 1930 mm including lock, handle, with round window
- Window 1: 1 pc. 980 x 900 mm of which the top window is functional
- Window 2: 3 pcs. 980 x 1800 mm, not functional, double-glazed, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, tempered glass
- Other: screws & nails included
- Cladding such as roofing felt, shingles or sheet metal: not included
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 2150 mm x W 1200 mm x H 1370 mm - 480 kg
- Package 2: Dimensions - L 2350 mm X W 1200 mm x H 1000 mm - 530 kg
Insulated lid for better heat retention.£349
16 m² (177.22 sq ft)£179
Black shingles 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479