A stylish garden room, flooded with natural light - perfect for extra accommodation when you have more guests at the summer cottage. You can assemble the high-quality kit with assistance in just 2-3 days.
Liv is a fantastic garden room! The windows and double doors run from floor to ceiling, flooding the interior with light and opening the space up to the garden. This superbly designed garden room is filled with fine details, which will delight your guests. The building is delivered as a kit which you can tailor to meet you needs - such the choice of roof cladding or whether to insulate or not.
Where do I start?
Before you order, reflect on how you will use the garden room as this will change what options you need. For example, it is easier and more efficient to insulate as you assemble the garden room, rather than afterwards. If you need any advice or tips, please do not hesitate to contact our experienced customer service or find out more via our website. The garden room is delivered to your plot boundary as an easily-assembled kit using pre-cut timber sections.
As a first step, familiarise yourself with the manual and check the parts, before preparing the foundation. When this is ready, the timber sections are attached to each other according to the manual, and in no time at all you will construct the stylish Liv garden room. All you have to do then is invite the guests!
We have been supplying wood buildings since 2002 - please do not hesitate to contact our professional customer support if you have any questions!
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Length: 5132 mm
- Width: 2832 mm
- Height: 2477 mm
- Wall height: 2382 mm
- Roof surface area: 17.01 m2
- Roof pitch: 6°
- External area: 14.53 m2
- Internal area: 13.92 m2
- Roof load capacity: 150 kg/m2
- Timber/wall thickness: 34 mm U-value
- Wood: untreated spruce
- Wall sections: tongue-and-groove timber panels 34x136 mm
- Floor: floor joists 40x95 mm, floor boards 18x88 mm, subfloor
- Roof: roof beams 40x145 mm, roof boards 18x88 mm
- Double door: pine frame, fully openable 1500x2000 mm, tempered glass, full glass
- Window 1 (gabel): openable pine window 1850x525 mm, tempered glass, full glass, opens inwards
- Window 2: 2 fixed pine windows 520x1880 mm, tempered glass, full glass
- Other: roof covering not included, available as an optional extra product
- Door handle, lock: included
- Screw & nails: included
- Roof coating such as baseboard, roofing boards, shingle or roofing sheet: not included, available as an optional extra.
- Packaging Package: 5.4x1.2x0.8 m, 1410 kg
Black shingles 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479
Shingle package for 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479
24 m² (258.33 sq ft)£490
Roofing felt, 40 m² (430.6 sq ft)£649