Stella is a large, classic garden room that fulfils many different needs.
The facade windows allow light to flood inside, whilst the three windowless walls give you considerable flexibility in furnishing the interior with shelves, cabinets and other pieces of furniture.
The garden room is delivered as a kit. Level the ground, dig out the top layer of soil and replace with gravel. Place out the masonry supports or cast concrete plinths. Link with joist beams and begin to assemble the garden room. In no time at all you’ll have finished!
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Length: 3900 mm
- Width: 3900 mm
- Height: 2817 mm
- Room: 27 m²
- Roof slope: 17°
- Building area: 15.21 m²
- Floor area: 14.7 m²
- Roof bearing capacity: 75 kg/m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 34 mm
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Frame: planed and notched timber wall sections 34 x 135 mm
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove on floor joists 43 x 90 mm
- Roof: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on roof beams 43 x 140 mm
- Door: 1 pc. 905 x 1930 mm incl. locks, handles and insulating glass windows with muntins
- Window: 1 pc. 765 x 1050 mm, functional insulating glass window with bars
- Other: nails & screws included
- Cladding such as underlay, roofing felt, shingles or sheet metal: not included
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 5500 x W 1200 x H 710 mm - 1200 kg