Cosy classic garden room with superb lighting - perfect as a guest house or hobby room! Choose a versatile kit from Polhus and become one of our hundreds of satisfied customers. Enjoy your new garden room after only a couple of days of assembly!
Hedvig is a lovely classic garden room. The tall sash windows and double doors let in plenty of light and frame the garden outside. The 8 m² building has a wide variety of furnishing possibilities, with only your imagination setting the limits. With a construction time of only two to three days, you can soon enjoy your new garden room!
Among the accessories you will find roofing and other elements to add the finishing touches!
How easy is it to assemble?
Hedvig is delivered as a kit with ready-made wall sections that you can easily assemble yourself by following the enclosed manual. The wall sections are screwed together piece by piece and before you know it, the garden room is finished!
We deliver thousands of free-standing garden rooms to satisfied customers all over the country every year. If you have any questions in connection with ordering or assembly, you are always welcome to contact us, and our experts will help you.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Width: 2840 mm
- Length: 3240 mm
- Height: 2750 mm
- Internal ceiling height: 2000 mm
- Building area: 9.2 m²
- Area: 15.1 m²
- Roof slope: 22 degrees
- Floor area: 8.37 m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 70 mm joists and 16 mm wood facing
- Roof bearing capacity: 100 kg/m²
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Frame: Finished wall sections 86 mm thick
- Roof: 18 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on roof beams 43 x 140 mm
- Floor: 18 mm floorboards on floor beams 45 x 90 mm
- Double door: 1600 x 1930 mm including lock, handle, insulating glass window
- Window: 2 pcs.600 x 1930 mm
- Drip edge above door: included
- Nails & screws: Included
- Other: Roof cladding is not included, available as an accessory
Black shingle covering 15 m²£299