Sandhamn contains a bedroom and a small bathroom and is the perfect size for a guest house. (timber thickness 44 mm)
Our timber-framed garden room is a beautiful and functional addition to any garden. It can serve a wide variety of roles including as extra space for the family or even a guest house. No matter who comes to visit, you’ll always have extra rooms and privacy for them (and you) to enjoy!
Level a suitable plot in the garden by removing the top layer of soil and filling with gravel. Install the plinths or supports and connect them with joist beams - the foundation is now complete. Sandhamn is delivered as an easy-to-assemble kit. No prior building experience, even with LEGO or Meccano, is required. All you have to do is follow the simple and easy assembly instructions.
Paint and roof cladding aren’t included, enabling you to tailor the design to your tastes and needs. If you would like to install shingles, you can buy a ready-made package from our warehouse.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Frame: planed and notched wall sections 44 x 135 mm
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove sections on floor beams 43 x 90 mm
- Roof: 19 mm planed untreated board on roof beams 43 x 140 mm
- Door: double door 1500 x 1930 mm incl. locks, handles, insulating glass windows (double glazing) with bars.
- Window 1: 2 pcs. 565 x 1930 mm
- Window 2: 1st. 765 x 840 mm, insulating glass with muntins
- Other: screws &nails included
- Cladding such as underlay, roofing felt, shingles or sheet metal: not included
- Length: 3900 mm
- Width: 3900 mm
- Height: 2800 mm
- Room: 27 m²
- Roof slope: 14°
- Building area: 15.21 m²
- Floor area: 14.1 m²
- Roof bearing capacity: 90 kg/m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 44 mm
- U-value: 2.6 (2-glazed windows)
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 5400 mm x 1200 mm x 800 mm - 1600 kg
Shingle package for 15 m²£299
16 m² (177.22 sq ft)£179