Cosy modern garden room with large windows. Choose a lovely garden room from Polhus and become one of our thousands of satisfied customers. Assembly takes just 2-3 days!
Garden room Caspar is a lovely modern garden room. The large windows and the glass door create a natural contact with the garden outside. Any guest will love spending the night here, but you can also make your garden room into a cosy hobby room!
How easy is it to assemble?
Start with preparing the foundation. In our manual we've included a suggestion of how the plinth foundations should be placed.
When you've completed the foundation, it's time to begin the assembly. Read through the manual before you start construction. The timber profiles are then assembled according to the illustrations and before you know it you're ready to decorate your garden room!
We have over 20 years of experience building wooden houses and our experts are happy to help if you have any questions in connection with ordering, delivery or assembly. You're always welcome to contact our customer service department.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Length: 3337 mm
- Width: 2988 mm
- Height: Maximum external height 2850 mm, lowest external height 2536 mm
- Building surface: 9.93 sqm
- Roof surface: 12.9 sqm
- Roof angle: 5°
- Roof bearing: 100 kg/sqm
- Wood: Untreated spruce
- Frame: 44 x 135 mm timber profiles
- Floor: 18 mm tongue-and-groove floorboards on floor joists 45 x 90 mm
- Patio floor: Impregnated boards 18 x 90 mm
- Roof: 18 mm tongue-and-groove boards on roof trusses 43 x 70 mm /43 x 90 mm/ 43 x 140 mm
- Outer door: Glass door with glass panel, B 2500 mm x H 1990 mm, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, hardened glass
- Window: 500 x 900 mm, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, hardened glass
- Screws, nails, handles and fittings: Included
24 m² (258.33 sq ft)£490
Roof insulation and panel for 4 m² (43.06 sq ft) saunas.£559