Garden Room Resö combines panoramic windows with a small design to create a feeling of space.
This versatile garden room can serve as a guest room, storage playhouse, studio or an extra space in general. This model, with its large panoramic windows, feels more like a detached conservatory than a garden room.
The garden room is sold as an easy to assemble kit. Connecting the wall sections into a finished structure can be undertaken with confidence with no prior building experience. Level and add gravel to the plot, lay out the masonry supports and connect with 45 x 90 mm joists. Then attach the sections of the building. The kit includes floor joists, tongue and groove flooring/ceiling, door, window, nails and screws, in addition to the wall sections and clear installation instructions.
Paint and roof cladding are not included in the kit. You can easily add insulation if you would like to use the building all year round. Fortunately, it's easy and affordable to insulate and clad the garden room thanks to its small size.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Length: 3241 mm
- Width: 2842 mm
- Height: 2754 mm
- Area: 15.09 m²
- Roof slope: 17°
- Building area: 9.21 m²
- Floor area: 8.37 m²
- Roof bearing capacity: 100 kg/m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 70 mm joists/16 mm panel
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Wall sections: finished uninsulated wall sections with lining paper, the sections have 18 mm facing with 70 mm studs (ready for insulation)
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on floor joists 45 x 90 mm
- Roof: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on roof beams 45 mm x 140 mm
- Door: 1 pc. 905 x 1930 mm incl. lock, handle with round window
- Window 1 & 2: 980 mm x 1800 mm, double-glazed, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, tempered glass
- Window 2: Double window 980 mm x 810 mm on the front with insulating glass, of which the top window is functional
- Other: screws & nails included
- Cladding such as roofing felt, shingles or sheet metal: not included
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 2100 x W 1200 x H 1240 mm - 450 kg
- Package 2: Dimensions - L 2400 x W 1200 x H 810 mm - 370 kg
Shingle package for 15 m²£299
Black shingle covering 15 m²£299
Shingle package for 10 m²£279
Shingle package for 15 m²£339