Cosy garden room with a versatile design - perfect as a guest house or home office! Choose one of our Polhus garden rooms and you will join our hundreds of satisfied customers. The flexible kit can be easily built in just a couple of days!
Valid until 29/12 !
19 days 18 hours 16 min 53 s !
Christel is a charming garden room with many useful details. The square shape and the attractive window placement give the house a light and airy atmosphere. The 10 m² space is excellent as a guest room, but can also be a handy hobby studio or home office - let your imagination run free!
We offer a range of accessories that you can purchase to add the finishing touches, including roof cladding.
How easy is it to assemble?
Christel is delivered as a kit that you and a friend can easily build yourself. After preparing the foundations, assemble the finished wall sections step by step, following our clear instruction manual. In no time at all, you will have a complete building to enjoy!
We annually deliver hundreds of free-standing garden rooms to satisfied customers all over the country. If you have questions in connection with ordering or assembly, please do not hesitate to contact our helpful experts.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Width: 3240 mm
- Length: 3380 mm
- Height: 2714 mm
- Exterior wall height (front): 2714 mm
- Exterior wall height (rear): 2265 mm
- Building area: 10.95 m²
- Floor area: 10 m²
- Area: 17.3 m²
- Roof slope: 6°
- Timber/wall thickness: 70 mm joists/16 mm panel
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Wall sections: Finished uninsulated wall sections with lining paper, 70 mm studs and 16 mm panels
- Roof: 18 mm planed on roof beams 43 x 140 mm
- Door: 900 x 1930 mm with round window - 350 mm in diameter
- Window 1: 1 pc 810 x 980 mm
- Window 2: 2 pcs. 600 x 1800 mm, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, tempered glass
- Handles, locks and window fittings: Included
- Nails & screws: Included
- Other: Roof cladding is not included, available as an accessory
Shingle package for 20 m² (215.3 sq ft)£429
24 m² (258.33 sq ft)£490