Arholma is a cosy and charming garden room with a variety of uses.
Arholma is an almost square garden room with plenty of interior space that can serve as both a guest house and storage or office space. The double windows on the facade, and oval glazing in the door flood the interior with natural light. The three windowless walls give you plenty of scope to arrange the furnishing unhindered by any obstructions. The walls are also easy to insulate as they require no complicated cuts to the insulating material.
The garden room is delivered as a kit in two packages and is easily assembled into a finished house by two people in less than a day with the help of the installation instructions. All materials are in the package: joists, panels, panelling for floors and ceilings, windows, door with handle, screws and nails.
Paint and roof cladding aren’t included. The wood is completely natural and untreated upon delivery. You can choose the colour and cladding material, such as sheet metal or tiles, to match your needs and tastes. If you choose shingles, there is a ready-made package adapted for the house you can purchase as an extra.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Total height: 2840 mm
- Wall height: 2001 mm
- Length: 3780 mm
- Width: 3920 mm
- Area: 22.6 m²
- Roof slope: 17°
- Building area: 14.82 m²
- Floor area: 13.76 m²
- Roof bearing capacity: 100 kg/m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 70 mm studs/16 mm panel
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Wall sections: finished uninsulated wall sections with felt, 70 mm studs and 16 mm panels (ready for insulation)
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove on floor joists 45 mm x 90 mm
- Roof: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on beams 43 mm x 140 mm
- Door: 1 pc. 905 mm x 1930 mm including lock, handle and round window
- Double glazing: 900 mm x 980 mm on the front with insulating glass, of which the top window is functional
- Other: screws & nails included
- Cladding such as underlay, roofing felt, shingles or sheet metal: not included
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 2150 mm x W 1200 mm x H 1370 mm - 480 kg
- Package 2: Dimensions - L 2350 mm X W 1200 mm x H 900 mm - 500 kg
Black shingles 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479
Shingle package for 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479