Modern garden room with lots of lovely light - for an indoor environment you will really enjoy! Choose a practical cabin from Polhus and create a comfortable extra room in your own garden. It only takes two or three days to build so you'll soon be ready to enjoy your new comfortable house.
Julian is a lovely garden room with a modern design and beautiful spruce panelling. The large windows and wide double doors make the indoor environment airy and comfortable. The generous windows can be placed either on the front of the house or on the side of the house - it's your choice during assembly. The floor area is about 10 square metres and is perfect as a home office, but also makes a lovely guest room or studio.
Among our accessories you find roof covering and other stylish details that will lift your garden room to the next level!
How easy is it to assemble?
Garden room Julian comes in ready-to-assemble sections that you can assemble step-by-step according to the illustrations in the manual. The parts are simply screwed together and before you know it your office is ready!
Our experienced designers have created our garden rooms. You're always welcome to contact us if you have any questions about the product or the assembly.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Width: 2732 mm
- Length: 3952 mm
- Height: 2714 mm
- Exterior wall height (front): 2714 mm
- Exterior wall height (rear): 2265 mm
- Building area: 10.8 m²
- Floor area: 9.6 m²
- Area: 16.7 m²
- Roof slope: 7°
- Timber/wall thickness: 70 mm joists/16 mm panel
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Wall sections: Finished uninsulated wall sections with paper lining, 70 mm studs and 16 mm wood facing
- Roof: 18 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on roof beams 43 x 140 mm
- Floor: 18 mm floorboards on floor beams 45 x 90 mm
- Double door: 1600 x 1930 mm, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, hardened glass
- Window: 2 pcs. 900 x 1800 mm, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, hardened glass
- Handles, locks and window fittings: Included
- Nails & screw: Included
- Other: Roofing is not included, available as an accessory
Roofing felt 48 m² (516.7 sq ft)£809
Black shingles 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479
Shingle package for 20 m² (215.3 sq ft)£429
Shingle package for 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479