Björkö is a timeless and versatile garden room offering a variety of roles including guest house, hobby room or extra living space.
A free-standing garden room is always useful, regardless of whether you need a guest house, hobby room, workshop or just an extra space without having to alter your house. Our prefabricated garden rooms are delivered in sections as a kit and are easy to assemble, even if you lack building experience. All the materials for assembling the garden room are included in the two packages with drawings and assembly instructions.
Björkö has two windows with insulating glass, and a matching glazed front door. Together, they provide a superb amount of natural light that gives the interior a light and spacious feeling. The two windowless walls are easy to furnish with bookshelves, bunk beds, shower cubicles or other large items, unhindered by any obstructions.
The wood is delivered unpainted. The customer can choose the exterior colour to match their tastes. The same applies to roofing, such as felt, sheet metal or shingles. Choose the material that suits you best!
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Length: 2842 mm
- Width: 3241 mm
- Height: 2754 mm
- Area: 15.09 m²
- Roof slope: 17°
- Building area: 9.21 m²
- Floor area: 8.37 m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 70 mm joists/16 mm panel
- Wall sections: finished uninsulated wall sections with corrugated board, 16 mm standing panel with 70 mm studs (ready for insulation).
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on floor joists 45 mm x 90 mm
- Roof: 19 mm planed and untreated tongue and groove boards on beams 43 mm x 140 mm
- Door: 1 pc. 905 mm x 1930 mm incl. locks, handles and insulating glass windows with muntins
- Windows: 2 pcs. 765 x 1050 mm, functional insulating glass window with bars.
- Other: screws & nails included.
- Cladding such as roofing felt, shingles or sheet metal: not included
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 2350 mm x W 1200 mm x H 900 mm - 464 kg
- Package 2: Dimensions - L 2100 mm x W 1200 mm x H 1100 mm - 399 kg
Shingle package for 15 m²£299
Black shingle covering 15 m²£299
Shingle package for 15 m²£339