Sylvia is a modern garden room that adds an extra room to your land. Ideal for guests and visitors.
Adding just one extra room to your living arrangement can have a huge and positive impact on your daily life. You may not realise how simple and affordable this improvement actually is! With one of our free-standing self-assembly garden room kits, you can enjoy this extra space in just a few days.
Choose your plot and level it carefully. Replace the top layer of soil with gravel, lay out the masonry blocks or plinths and link them together with joist beams. Then unpack the kit and assemble the wall sections one by one. Our kits include the material for the house, windows, door, screw, nails, drawings and assembly instructions.
Paint for the facade and roof cladding is not included. The flat roof makes this an easy task to complete with tiles, roof felt, or sheet metal.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Length: 3920 mm
- Width: 3780 mm
- Height: 2714 mm
- Room: 22.05 m²
- Roof slope: 6°
- Building area: 14.8 m²
- Floor area: 13.76 m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 70 mm joists/16 mm panel
- U-value: 2.6 (2-glazed windows)
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Wall sections: finished uninsulated wall sections with felt, 70 mm studs and 16 mm panels
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove on floor joists 45 x 90 mm.
- Roof: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on roof beams 43 x 140 mm.
- Roof projection: front 441 mm, back 438 mm, sides 354 mm
- Door: 1 pc. 905 x 1930 mm incl. lock, handle with round insulating glass window
- Window 1: 1 pc. on the front 980 x 810 mm with double insulating glass, of which the top window is functional
- Window 2: 2 pcs. 600 x 1800 mm with double insulating glass, not functional, double-glazed, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, tempered glass
- Other: screws & nails included
- Cladding such as underlay, roofing felt, shingles or sheet metal: not included
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 2100 x W 1200 x H 1300 mm - 500 kg
- Package 2: Dimensions - L 2400 x W 1200 x H 1100 mm - 490 kg
Black shingles 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479