Djurö is a traditional garden room filled with plenty of natural light.
A garden room can serve a variety of purposes throughout your life. Perfect for overnight stays for friends and family, especially if they have travelled far or chatted late into the night. During the day it can be a play room for the children, allowing peace and quiet to flood your house. When they are older, the garden room can serve as a space for them to escape to and learn how to live as a young adult, helping them transition to full independence. If they start families of their own, the space will help you accommodate the whole family with ease, and allow people to escape to their own space when they need to unwind.
Not only are they incredibly useful, but our self-assembly garden rooms are fantastic value for money as you build them yourself.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Length: 3870 mm
- Width: 3870 mm
- Total height: 2769 mm
- Wall height: 2025 mm
- Area: 24.01 m²
- Roof slope: 17°
- Building area: 14.98 m²
- Floor area: 14.7 m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 34 mm
- Frame: planed and notched timber wall sections 34 x 135 mm
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on floor beams 43 x 90 mm
- Roof: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on roof beams 45 x 140 mm
- Door: double door, 1500 x 1930 mm incl. locks, handles, insulating glass windows with muntins
- Window 1: 2 pcs. 565 x 1930 mm, insulating glass with muntins
- Window 2: 1 pc. 765 x 1050 mm
- Other: screws & nails included
- Cladding such as underlay, roofing felt, shingles or sheet metal: not included
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 5500 mm x W 1200 mm x H 720 mm - 1400 kg
Insulated lid for better heat retention.£349
Black shingles 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479
Shingle package for 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479