Linnea is a modern garden room with a focus on light.
Do you long for a retreat from a busy and hectic schedule? Is your house filled with too much noise and hullabaloo? Fear not, there is a solution! What you need is a chic garden house to escape to. With just a small amount of private space, everything becomes much easier.
Linnea is a modern garden house combining superb panoramic windows, with a classic notch-timber design. The building comes as a self-assembly kit, with all the fastenings and easy to follow installation instructions included.
After assembly you can paint the building to match your surroundings or tastes, and all that’s left is to choose the roof cladding. This is easy to do with sheet metal, shingles or felt. Then you just have to who's escaping to the garden house first!
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Frame: planed and notched wall sections 44 x 135 mm
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove sections on floor beams 45 x 95 mm
- Roof: 19 mm planed untreated board on roof beams 43 x 140 mm
- Double door: 1846 x 1490 mm including lock, handle, insulating glass window, double-glazed, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, tempered glass
- Window: 3pcs. 719 x 1798 mm, insulating glass, functional, double-glazed, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, tempered glass
- Other: screws &nails included
- Cladding such as underlay, roofing felt, shingles or sheet metal: not included
- Length: 2780 mm
- Width: 5180 mm
- Total height: 2410 mm
- Wall height: 2093 mm
- Size: 20.87 m²
- Roof slope: 6°
- Building area: 14.32 m²
- Floor area: 13.71 m²
- Roof bearing capacity: 100 kg/m²
- Roof projection: Front 500 mm, back 300 mm, sides 300 mm
- Timber/wall thickness: 44 mm
- U-value: 2.6 (2-glazed windows)
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 5450 x W 1200 x 780 mm - 1350 kg
Insulated lid for better heat retention.£349
Beautiful and unique stove with a glass door and a large stone reservoir.£979
Drainage package 7 m (23 ft)£719
16 m² (177.22 sq ft)£179