Light and airy shed - perfect for furnishing as a guest cottage or home office. Choose a modern cabin from Polhus and create a comfortable garden room. It only takes one or two days to build so you'll soon be ready to enjoy your new comfortable house.
Garden room Sara is a notched timber garden room that combines classic craftsmanship with modern details. The large glass sections give you a beautiful view of the garden and a substantial amount of light that creates space. The approx. 9 square metre cabin offers plenty of space to create a peaceful environment with a desk, plants, bookshelf and a small sofa to sit on and ponder. The house has two doors which in combination with the windows make the house feel spacious.Garden room Sara is a house with a modern design that you can use as a studio, writing room, guest room, teenager's room or home office in the garden. Sara is delivered as a ready-to-assemble kit - which you and a friend can easily build together in 1-2 days.
How easy is it to assemble?Building a notched timber cabin is fun! After the foundations are prepared you can start by familiarising yourself with the manual and check the pieces. The house grows step by step with ready-cut timber profiles and your cabin will start growing in front of you! The house will soon be ready!
You're always welcome to contact us if you have any questions about the product or the assembly. We deliver hundreds of garden rooms every year - our experts are happy to help.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Length: 3337 mm
- Width: 2988 mm
- Height: 2848 mm
- Building surface: 9.9 kvm
- Roof surface area: 12,7 kvm
- Roof angle: 4.8°
- Roof load weight: 250 kg/m2
- Wood: Untreated spruce
- Frame: 44 x 135 mm tongue-and-groove timber profiles
- Floor: Floorboards 28 x 120 mm on floor joists 45 x 90 mm
- Roofs: Tongue and roof boards 18 x 88 mm / 18 x 114 mm on roof trusses 43 x 140 mm
- Outer door: Right-hand-hung glass door 900 x 1990 mm, double-glazed, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, tempered glass
- Window: Right-hand-hung 900 x 500 mm, double-glazed, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, tempered glass
- Glass Panels with door: 2 Glass panels 800 x 1990 mm and Glass door 900 x 1990 mm, total measurement 2500 x 1990 mm, double-glazed, U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, tempered glass
- Screws, nails and fittings: included
- The surface coating as baseboard, roofing felt, shingles or roofing sheet: Not included, available as an add-on.
Shingle package for 20 m² (215.3 sq ft)£429
24 m² (258.33 sq ft)£490