A lovely garden room that's perfect for most gardens. Choose a quality house from Polhus and your friends and relatives can stay over in comfort. With a construction time of only 2-3 days, you'll soon be ready to welcome your guests!
Our Linus garden room is a cosy house of around 9 sq m (about 100 sq ft). The large sliding door section lets in plenty of light, giving the garden room a really modern feel. Linus makes an excellent guest house, but can also be a used as a pleasant home office or comfortable hobby room.
How easy is it to assemble?
Start by preparing the foundations. You can follow our suggested layout for the concrete support blocks. You can find this layout near the end of the instruction manual.
When the foundations are ready, it's finally time to start assembling the construction kit. Read the manual and find all the parts before you start construction. The timber profiles are then assembled step by step according to the instructions in the manual, and soon your garden room will be ready!
Don't hesitate to contact our knowledgeable customer service department if you have questions about our products, their assembly or delivery - our experts are always happy to help!
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Length: 3,337 mm (10.9 ft)
- Width: 2,988 mm (9.8 ft)
- Height: 2,848 mm (9.3 ft)
- Building surface area: 9.9 sq m (106.5 sq ft)
- Interior area: 9.42 sq m (101.4 sq ft)
- Roof surface area: 13.1 sq m (141 sq ft)
- Roof slope: 4.6 degrees
- Roof bearing capacity: 250 kg/sq m (51 lbs/sq ft)
- Frame: Planed and notched timber wall planks 44 x 135 mm (1.73 x 5.31 inches)
- Floor: Tongue and groove panels 28 x 114 mm (1.1 x 4.49 inches) on floor joists 45 x 90 mm (1.77 x 3.54 inches)
- Roof: 18 mm (0.7 inches) planed tongue and groove boards (width 88 (3.46 inches) or 114 mm (4.48 inches)) on roof trusses 43 x 140 mm (1.69 x 5.5 inches)
- Outer door 1: Door with glass, 900 x 1,990 mm (35.43 x 78.34 inches) (double-glazed)
- Outer door 2: Sliding door with aluminium frames in anthracite gray - 2,000 x 2,067 mm (78.74 x 81.38 inches)(double-glazed), U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, hardened glass
- Windows: Openable double-glazed window 500 x 900 mm (19.69 x 35.43 inches), U-value 2,6 W/m2xK, hardened glass
- Screws and nails: Included
- Roof covering such as roofing felt, shingles or sheet metal: Not included
24 m² (258.33 sq ft)£490