Contemporary garden room with a versatile design and superb natural light - a design you will enjoy! Choose a self-assembly kit from Polhus and in not time at all you will be relaxing with your new garden room.
Julian is a lovely garden room combining contemporary style with beautiful spruce panelling. The large windows and wide double doors make the interior airy and cosy. The generous windows can be placed either on the front of the model or on the side, during construction. The garden room has a spacious floor area of about 10 m² and is excellent as a guest room, office or hobby studio.
Among our accessories you will find roof cladding and other finishing touches.
How easy is it to assemble?
The garden room is delivered in prefabricated wall sections which you attach step by step according to the instructions in the manual. The parts are easily screwed together and before you know it, your building is ready!
The Julian garden room is developed by our own experienced designers. If you have any questions about the product or assembly, please do not hesitate to contact us.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Width: 2732 mm
- Length: 3952 mm
- Height: 2714 mm
- Exterior wall height (front): 2714 mm
- Exterior wall height (rear): 2265 mm
- Building area: 10.8 m²
- Floor area: 9.6 m²
- Area: 16.7 m²
- Roof slope: 7°
- Timber/wall thickness: 70 mm joists/16 mm panel
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Wall sections: Finished uninsulated wall sections with paper lining, 70 mm studs and 16 mm wood facing
- Roof: 18 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on roof beams 43 x 140 mm
- Floor: 18 mm floorboards on floor beams 45 x 90 mm
- Double door: 1600 x 1930 mm
- Window: 2 pcs. 900 x 1800 mm
- Handles, locks and window fittings: Included
- Nails & screw: Included
- Other: Roofing is not included, available as an accessory
14.7 m² (timber thickness 34 mm)£3,591
Shingle package for 20 sq m (215.3 sq ft)£429
Shingle package for 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479
Roofing felt 48 m² (516.7 sq ft)£809
24 m² (258.33 sq ft)£439