Prefabricated house of 30 sqm with loft and our finest 3-glazed windows with 0.9 u-value.
We have launched our popular prefabricated house Rosenhaga in a 30 sqm design. The model is designed to meet the latest Swedish standards for permanent housing and takes into account energy conservation, ceiling height and disabled access.
The house has an open floor plan design incorporating the kitchen and living room, and includes a cosy bedroom and bathroom. In addition, there is a snug sleeping loft located above the bathroom. The wide glass doors let in plenty of light and make the house feel airy and inviting.
The Rosenhaga Garden house covers 30 sqm and serves as a holiday home, guest house or office. You can also choose to rent out the house and receive a fixed monthly income or provide the family with some extra living space. When you have chosen the building plot, prepare the foundation according to our instructions. Dig out the topsoil on a ground area larger than the building, install plinths and level the surface with gravel or macadam.
The walls are delivered as prefabricated sections that are easy to assemble on site. The floor joists and roof construction are delivered pre-cut and are simple and easy to install by following our clear manual. If you have questions during the assembly work, you can always contact our customer service and receive advice from one of our building experts.
Among the options you can chose you will find insulation packages and roofing for the house. If you need help with assembly, we are more than happy to arrange a visit by our experienced and skilled Polhus contractors.
Rosenhaga is a useful and delightful Garden house that you will really enjoy!
"That nothing was missing and that it was delivered on the expected day and time. also, it matched the description from the website very well."
"Simple to assemble. I built a house, just like that!”
"Great quality. Great service. When we received the delivery, the interior doors were missing, but the issue was resolved well."
”It's hard to find anything negative, really, and any problems that arose were mostly solved over the Phone. maybe someone from the company could visit the site to solve issues or give advice when there are problems?”
"Instructions and specifications of the delivered parts and where/how they were packed could have been better.”
”More detailed pictures for how roof lining, mouldings etc should be mounted”
- Length: 7500 mm
- Width: 4000 mm
- Height: 3900 mm
- Size: 26.8 sqm
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- May be used as permanent housing: Yes
- May be rented out all year round: Yes
- Assembly: Assembled by 2-3 people.
- Loft: Yes
- Plumbing: No
- Power: No
- Frame: Finished exterior wall parts in building sections that are lifted into place and assembled by 2-3 people. Floor joists are (150 mm) planed and straight lengths and screwed together. The roof construction is also planed and screwed together according to our manual.
- Wall thickness: 142 mm with standing bars of 95 mm
- Insulation Wall: Recommended 95 + 95 mm (optional package)
- Surface treatment wooden facade: Facade is untreated 18 mm panel.
- Outer dimensions: 4000 x 7500 mm
- Height: Total height 3660 mm, internal wall height 2500 mm
- Room 1 (living room/kitchen): 14.8 sqm
- Room 2 (toilet): 3.9 sqm
- Room 3 (bedroom): 8.16 sqm
- Loft: 6.1 sqm
- Windows: White painted out & interior triple glazed window. (Up = 0.9) incl window panes (black)
- Exterior doors: Exterior window door incl. lock (Assa Abloy). White painted outside & inside. (Up = 0.9) incl. window panes (black)
- Interior door: untreated wooden door 900 x 2100 mm incl. lock (Assa Abloy)
- Area: 37.5 sqm
- Waterproofing roof: Optional product
29.9 sqm + loft 10.4 sqm£20,199
29.9 m² + loft 10.4 m²£20,779
29.9 sqm + loft 10.4 sqm£15,699
29.9 m² + loft 10.4 m²£19,859
29.9 sqm + loft 10.4 sqm£20,779
Black shingles 40 m² (430.6 sq ft)£749
24 m² (258.33 sq ft)£490
Shingle package for 40 m² (430.6 sq ft)£719
Roofing felt, 40 m² (430.6 sq ft)£649