Folkstugan offers a spacious garden house covering 24 m² with a cosy loft. This fully featured and compact house offers everything you need for a cosy and relaxing time. There is plenty of space for two beds and a large living and dining area.
Right now: free expert help for applying building permits and building notices.
Let us handle the paperwork! Our designers prepare all construction documents required by the counsil at no additional cost (regular price £990).
The package includes:
The offer is only valid when buying a Garden House or a Log Cabin. Book your appointment to participate in the campaign today 👇BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Folkstugan is a high-quality and solid timbered design with traditional sash windows, and is perfect as a holiday retreat, teenage home or guest rooms. The design combines two rooms, a sleeping loft and a covered veranda in a fantastic small package, offering everything you need in accommodation. You can turn the small room into a bathroom or kitchen and even turn the living area into an extra bedroom. The loft is compact, and is perfect as a sleeping area or storage. As you can see, lots of versatility!
The garden house is sold as a self-assembly kit. This is not a daunting project, and can just a few days to complete, even for a novice carpenter! Everything is delivered in two packages with screws, nails and assembly instructions.
When the garden house is finished, you choose the colour and roof cladding. You can buy a ready-made package of shingles from us, but if you prefer felt, sheet metal or tiles, these work just as well.
All windows including frames and lining boards are included.
The installed window are excellent and suitable for spring, summer and autumn weather. Screws& nails are also included. You can also purchase the Folkstugan model with 70 mm wall thickness. The roof cladding such as felt, shingles or roofing sheet is not included.
”That nothing was missing and that it was delivered on the expected day and time. Also, it matched the description from the website very well.”
”Simple to assemble. I built a house, just like that!”
"Great quality. Great service. When we received the delivery, the interior doors were missing, but the issue was easily solved.”
"It's hard to think of anything negative, and any problems that arose were mostly solved over the phone. Maybe someone from the company could visit the site to solve any issues or give advice if there are any problems?”
"Instructions and specifications of the delivered parts and where/how they were packed could have been better.”
"More detailed pictures for how to mount linings, mouldings etc. ”
- Length: 5430 mm
- Width: 3930 mm
- Height: 3823 mm
- Building area: 21.34 m²
- Floor area: 17.86 m² + ceiling 5.92 m²
- Area: 34.4 m²
- Roof slope: 27°
- Roof bearing capacity: 250 kg/m²
- U-value window: 2.6
- Wall thickness: 44 or 70 mm depending on choice
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Exterior door: 1 pc. 905 x 1930 mm incl. locks, handles and windows with muntins
- Functional windows: double glazed insulating glass windows with bars 3pcs. 765 x 1050 mm, 2 pcs.1340 x 1050 mm
- Package 1: L 6000 mm x W 1200 mm x H 730 mm
- Weight: 1480 kg
- Package 2: L 5800 mm x W 1200 mm x H 520 mm
- Weight: 1250 kg
- Floor area: 17.86 m² + loft 5.92 m² (the loft has a limited height).
- Large room: 11.94 m²
- Kitchen/room: 5.92 m². Sleeping loft 5.92 m². Terrace 2.74 m²
- Maximum height: 3823 mm
- Ceiling height: large cottage 3640 mm, kitchen 2295 mm, loft 1235 mm
- Frame: planed and notched wall sections 44 x 135 mm
- Floor: 28 mm planed and untreated tongue and groove boards on floor beams 43 x 140 mm
- Roof: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on roof beams 70 x 140 mm
- Floor area: 17.86 m² + 5.92 m² (the attic has a limited height)
- Large room: 11.94 m².
- Kitchen/room: 5.92 m².
- Sleeping loft: 5.92 m².
- Terrace: 2.75 m².
- Ceiling height: Large room 3683 mm. Kitchen 2295 mm. Loft 1388 mm.
- Frame: planed and notched timber wall sections 70 x 130 mm.
- Floor: 28 mm planed and untreated tongue and groove boards on floor beams 45 x 90 mm.
- Roof: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on roof beams 45 x 140 mm.
- Cladding such as roofing felt, shingles or roofing sheet: Not included.
- Exterior door: 1 pc. 905 x 1930 mm including locks, handles and windows with muntins.
- Functional windows: 3 pcs. 765 x 1050 mm, 2 pcs.1340 x 1050 mm.
Drainage package 7 m (23 ft)£719
Black shingles 35 m² (376.7 sq ft)£599
Roofing felt, 40 m² (430.6 sq ft)£649
Shingles for Fribo, Folkstugan, Saga & Sophie.£990