Garden house with three rooms, sleeping loft and beautiful windows
Right now: free expert help for applying building permits and building notices.
Let us handle the paperwork! Our designers prepare all construction documents required by the counsil at no additional cost (regular price £990).
The package includes:
The offer is only valid when buying a Garden House or a Log Cabin. Book your appointment to participate in the campaign today 👇BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
This charming garden house comes with three rooms and a sleeping loft, offering plenty of scope for use by the family, or can be used as a guest house or even as accommodation for one or more tenants. With the finely detailed windows and other classic features, this garden house will blend in seamlessly with its surrounding.
This kit provides you with three different sized rooms which you can furnish as a living room + bedroom + kitchen or kitchen/meeting room + study + bathroom. On top of the two smaller rooms there is a handy sleeping loft that can be reached via an easy to use step ladder. The whole kit’s delivered together and is easy to assemble.
Start by levelling the ground, removing the top layer of soil and replacing it with gravel, installing plinths connected by joists using made of pressure-treated wood. After the foundations are set, the house is put together like LEGO! Then you are ready to move in.
”That nothing was missing and that it was delivered on the expected day and time. Also, it matched the description from the website very well.”
”Simple to assemble. I built a house, just like that!”
"Great quality. Great service. When we received the delivery, the interior doors were missing, but the issue was easily solved.”
"It's hard to think of anything negative, and any problems that arose were mostly solved over the phone. Maybe someone from the company could visit the site to solve any issues or give advice if there are any problems?”
"Instructions and specifications of the delivered parts and where/how they were packed could have been better.”
"More detailed pictures for how to mount linings, mouldings etc. ”
- Length: 5430 mm
- Width: 3930 mm
- Height: 3823 mm
- Building area: 21.34 m²
- Area: 34.4 m²
- Roof slope: 27°
- Roof bearing capacity: 175 kg/m²
- U-value window: 1.1 or 2.6 depending on choice
- Wall thickness: 44 or 70 mm depending on choice
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Frame: Planed and notched wall sections 44 x 135 mm
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on floor joists 43 x 140 mm
- Roof: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on roof beams 70 x 140 mm
- Exterior door: 1 pc. 1000 x 1930 mm including locks, handles and windows with muntins
- Functional windows: double-glazed or triple-glazed insulating glass windows with muntins (depending on choice) 3 pcs. 765 x 1050 mm, 2 pcs. 1340 x 1050 mm
- Screws & nail: Included
- The roof cladding can be roofing felt, shingles or roofing sheet: Not included
- Floor space for large garden house: 11.94 m², kitchen 5.91 m², vestibule terrace 2.58 m² and sleeping loft 8.60 m² (sleeping loft with limited height).
- Ceiling height: Large room 3529 mm, kitchen 2136 mm, loft 1530 mm.
- Floor area: 20.43 m² + ceiling 8.6 m²
- Floor area: 20.34 m² + 8.6 m² in the attic (the attic has a limited height)
- Large room: 11.92 m², kitchen 5.91 m² and the smallest room 2.51 m². Sleeping loft 8.6 m²
- Floor area: 20.6 m² + ceiling 8.6 m²
- Dimensions: L 6000 mm x W 1200 mm x H 1100 mm
- Weight: 3280 kg
Drainage package 7 m (23 ft)£719
Black shingles 35 m² (376.7 sq ft)£599
Roofing felt, 40 m² (430.6 sq ft)£649
Shingles for Fribo, Folkstugan, Saga & Sophie.£990