Modular house of 25 sqm with loft and our finest triple-glazed windows with u-value 0.9.
Rosenhaga's one of our modern models that can be purchased as a modular house. It meets the Swedish Housing Agency's requirements for permanent housing regarding energy management, ceiling height and adaptation for the disabled.
Downstairs, you'll find a large, spacious cabin with a main room and a bathroom, and above the bathroom, you'll find a cosy sleeping loft. The wide, slatted glass doors make the house feel light and airy.
The idea with this cabin is that it should work just as well as a permanent residence as it does as a holiday home or luxurious extra room for a home office or hobby room for activities that require a bit more space. If you want to, you can choose to rent the cabin out and receive a fixed monthly income, or you can give your teenager their first home of their own as the first step into adulthood.
When you've decided where you want to put the cabin, prepare the foundation by levelling the ground, casting or digging plinths and gravelling a ground surface larger than the building according to our instructions. Because the cabin's already manufactured and in stock, we offer fast delivery.
The walls are delivered as panel that you erect and assemble on site. The floor joists and roof parts are all pre-cut to the correct lengths, so you need only assemble your cabin according to the manual. If you have any questions during the installation, you're always welcome to call customer service and talk to a cabin assembly expert. If you want help with the assembly, we can arrange for an experienced Polhus contractor to come out and assist you.
The cabin can easily be supplemented with insulation, as well as connections to the water mains and sewage systems. When the cabin's fully assembled, all that remains are the final touches, such as painting the outside, laying roofing, furnishing the inside with wooden panels or anything else you feel is necessary. We offer accessory packages such as roof covering packages, insulation packages and interior cladding packages - so you can finish off your cabin as you see fit.
The attefallshus is delivered as a building kit with ready-made building elements. When ordering, you have the opportunity to request the week in which your cabin will be delivered.
An attefallshus is a type of cabin that's been built in Sweden since 2014. It's simply a building of up to 30 square metres that can be constructed on your plot without a building permit.
”That nothing was missing and that it was delivered on the expected day and time. Also, it matched the description from the website very well.”
”Simple to assemble. I built a house, just like that!”
"Great quality. Great service. When we received the delivery, the interior doors were missing, but the issue was easily solved.”
"It's hard to think of anything negative, and any problems that arose were mostly solved over the phone. Maybe someone from the company could visit the site to solve any issues or give advice if there are any problems?”
"Instructions and specifications of the delivered parts and where/how they were packed could have been better.”
"More detailed pictures for how to mount linings, mouldings etc. ”
- Frame: finished exterior wall parts that can be lifted into place and assembled by 2-3 people. Floor joists (150 mm) are pre-cut to the correct lengths ready to be screwed together. The roof structure's also pre-cut and can be screwed together according to the manual.
- Wall thickness: 142 mm with 95 mm vertical studs
- Wall insulation: recommended 95+95 mm (optional extra kit)
- Treatment wooden facade: façade made of untreated standing chipboard (18 mm panels).
- Measurements: 3800 x 6500 mm
- Height: 3660 mm, internal maximum wall height 2500 mm
- Room 1 (main room): 15.4 sqm
- Room 2 (bathroom): 3.3 sqm
- Loft: 6.1 sqm
- Windows: white-painted external & internal triple-glazed windows, (U value = 0.9) incl. window film (black)
- Exterior doors: outward-opening window door incl. lock (Assa Abloy). White painted exterior & interior. (Up=0.9) incl. window film (black)
- Inner door: untreated wooden door 900 x 2100 mm incl. lock (Assa Abloy)
- Roof surface area: 26.8 sqm
- Roof sealing layer: optional extra
- Length: 6500 mm
- Width: 3800 mm
- Height: 3900 mm
- Size: 24.7 sqm
- Wood type: Untreated spruce
- Can be used as permanent residence: yes (complementary residence, according to BBR, the Housing Authority's Building Regulations)
- Can be rented out year round: yes
- Assembly: 2-3 people required
- Loft: yes
- Plumbing: no
- Electricity: no
Drainage package 7 m (23 ft)£719
Black shingles 30 sq m (322.9 sq ft)£539
Black shingles 40 m² (430.6 sq ft)£749