Modular house of 25 sqm with loft and our finest triple-glazed windows with u-value 0.9.
Right now: free expert help for applying building permits and building notices.
Let us handle the paperwork! Our designers prepare all construction documents required by the counsil at no additional cost (regular price £990).
The package includes:
The offer is only valid when buying a Garden House or a Log Cabin. Book your appointment to participate in the campaign today 👇BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Mariedal's one of our most popular prefabricated cabins. Downstairs, there's a large, spacious cabin with a main room and a bathroom, and above the bathroom, you'll find a cosy sleeping loft. The wide, slatted glass doors make the house light and airy. The house meets the Swedish Housing Authority's requirements for permanent housing regarding energy management, ceiling height and adaptation for the disabled.
Mariedal works well as a holiday home or as a luxurious extra room for a home office or a hobby room for activities that require a bit more space.
When you've decided where you want to put the cabin, prepare the foundation by levelling the ground, casting or digging plinths and gravelling a ground surface larger than the building according to our instructions. Because the cabin's already manufactured and in stock, we offer fast delivery.
The walls are delivered as panel that you erect and assemble on site. The floor joists and roof parts are all pre-cut to the correct lengths, so you need only assemble your cabin according to the manual. If you have any questions during the installation, you're always welcome to call customer service and talk to a cabin assembly expert.
If you don't want to assemble the house yourself, you can also order our assembly package. Our experienced Polhus contractors'll come out and assemble the cabin on your plot.
When the cabin's fully assembled, all that remains are the final touches, such as painting the outside, laying roofing, furnishing the inside with wooden panels or anything else you feel is necessary. We offer accessory packages such as roof cladding packages, insulation packages and interior cladding packages.
When ordering, you have the opportunity to request the week in which your cabin will be delivered.
An attefallshus is a type of cabin that's been built in Sweden since 2014. It's simply a building of up to 30 square metres that can be constructed on your plot without a building permit.
”That nothing was missing and that it was delivered on the expected day and time. Also, it matched the description from the website very well.”
”Simple to assemble. I built a house, just like that!”
"Great quality. Great service. When we received the delivery, the interior doors were missing, but the issue was easily solved.”
"It's hard to think of anything negative, and any problems that arose were mostly solved over the phone. Maybe someone from the company could visit the site to solve any issues or give advice if there are any problems?”
"Instructions and specifications of the delivered parts and where/how they were packed could have been better.”
"More detailed pictures for how to mount linings, mouldings etc. ”
- Length: 6500 mm
- Width: 3800 mm
- Height: 3775 mm, internal maximum wall height 2500 mm
- Building surface: 24.7 sqm
- Room 1 (main room): 15.4 sqm
- Room 2 (bathroom): 3.3 sqm
- Loft: 6.1 sqm
- Roof surface area: 28.1 sqm
- Roof angle: 34°
- Roof load-bearing capacity: 250 kg/sqm
- Wall sections: Ready-to-use uninsulated wall sections with 10mm OSB boards, 95mm studs and 18mm standing panel boards (insulation-ready)
- Floor: 28 mm floorboards on floor joists 50 x 150 mm
- Roof: Top 18 mm OSB board with 20 mm air gap, bottom 10 mm OSB board on roof beams 45 x 145 mm
- Exterior doors: Glass doors with double-glazed windows including lock (Assa Abloy) - 2 double doors 1800 x 1990 mm, 1 door 890 x 1990 mm, U 0.9
- Inner door: Untreated wooden door 900 x 2100 mm incl. lock (Assa Abloy)
- Windows: White painted double-glazed windows - 1 pc 890 x 890, 1 pc 600 x 560 mm, U-value 0.9
- Other: insulation, interior cladding and roof cladding not included, available as optional extras
- Screws and nails: included
- Packaging Package 1: 1700 kg, L 4900 x W 1200 x H 2100 mm
- Package 2: 1500 kg, L 2600 x W 1200 x H 2670 mm
- Package 3: 100 kg, L 6500 x W 200 x H 170 mm
- Package 4: 350 kg, L 1900 x B 800 x H 2200 mm ?
Drainage package 7 m (23 ft)£719
Roofing felt 48 m² (516.7 sq ft)£809
Black shingles 30 sq m (322.9 sq ft)£539
Gable roof 8 m (26.2 ft)£765
Shingle package for 30 m² (322.9 sq ft)£539