Göte Garden Shed
Valid until 29/12 !
17 days 19 hours 43 min 52 s !
Göte is one of our largest garden sheds, with a wide, lockable double door and a functional window. The space serves as fantastic storage, but can also be turned into a workshop, hobby studio or sewing room.
The shed is delivered as a self-assembly kit with prefabricated wall sections that you can easily join together on your plot with the included screws, nails and instructions. It can take two people less than a day to build and requires no previous building experience or specialist tools.
Before you start, you need to lay a foundation for the shed. Level an area that is slightly larger than the finished construction. Dig out the top layer of soil and replace with gravel. Cast concrete or bury plinths that you link with pressure-treated joists and lay a moisture barrier to help protect the wood.
When the shed is complete, you can paint it in whatever colour suits your tastes and finish the roof with a suitable cladding, such as felt or tiles. If you would like to install shingles, we offer a ready-made add-on package to buy.
”Compactly packed and everything was included”
”Great customer service over The phone. the delivery was On time. all the materials were included and were packed well..”
”It came on time, all the parts were there, it looked great.”
”Information included about how to do the foundations”
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
”Smaller details should be in the kit itself - in the window and door descriptions you have to figure things out a bit by yourself”
- Length: 3920 mm
- Width: 3780 mm
- Height: 2840 mm
- Building area: 14.82 m²
- Floor area: 13.76 m²
- Size: 21.87 m²
- Roof slope: 17°
- Roof bearing capacity: 100 kg/m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 70 mm studs/16 mm panel
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Walls: finished uninsulated wall sections with lining, 70 mm joists and 16 mm boards with a planed surface (ready for insulation).
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on floor joists 45 mm x 90 mm.
- Roof: 19 mm planed and untreated tongue and groove boards on beams 43 mm x 140 mm + 28 x 120 mm.
- Door: double door 1600 mm x 1930 mm including hinges, with lockable catch.
- Windows: 1 pc. 765 mm x 1050 mm, functional.
- Other: screws & nails included.
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 2350 mm x W 1200 mm x H 860 mm - 620 kg
- Package 2: Dimensions - L 2100 mm x W 1200 mm x H 1130 mm - 420 kg
11.8 m² (timber thickness 28 mm)£3,490
9.6 m² (timber thickness 34 mm) incl. floor£2,990
4.7 m² (50.6 sq ft) (wood thickness 28 mm, 1.1. inches)£1,512
13.76 m² construction incl. floor£2,762
14.8 m² (timber thickness 28 mm) incl. floor£2,960
Black shingles 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479
Shingle package for 20 m² (215.3 sq ft)£429