Berit is a large and attractive garden shed that gives you plenty of space to store outdoor furniture, lawn mowers and other items under one roof.
A garden shed doesn't have to be a dull box in the corner of the garden - you can choose to have a beautiful building, such as this fine timbered example, with a wide double door and traditional windows.
There is room for outdoor furniture, lawn mowers, bicycles and other items you may want secured under one roof. There is also room for a workbench and a tool board so you can undertake those DIY activities away from the home.
The garden shed is delivered as a self-assembly kit. This is not a daunting task, and can be undertaken with confidence even if you lack any prior building experience. The delivery includes our clear instructions on how to build the shed. Screws and nails are also included.
However, paint and roof cladding are not included. You can choose a suitable material for the roof including felt, shingles, tiles or a similar water-repellent layer.
”Compactly packed and everything was included”
”Great customer service over The phone. the delivery was On time. all the materials were included and were packed well..”
”It came on time, all the parts were there, it looked great.”
”Information included about how to do the foundations”
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
”Smaller details should be in the kit itself - in the window and door descriptions you have to figure things out a bit by yourself”
- Length: 3321 mm
- Width: 3020 mm
- Height: 2588 mm
- Size: 14.64 m²
- Roof slope: 15°
- Building area: 10.03 m²
- Floor area: 9.74 m²
- Roof bearing capacity: 100 kg/m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 28 mm
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Frame: planed and notched timber wall sections 28 mm x 135 mm
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on floor joists 43 mm x 90 mm
- Roof: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on roof beams 43 mm x 140 mm
- Door: 1 pc. double door 1600 mm x 1930 mm, including hinges and lockable catch
- Windows: 1 pc. 1000 mm x 640 mm, functional with muntins
- Other: Screws and nails included
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 4200 mm x W 1200 mm x H 680 mm - 830 kg
4.7 m² (50.6 sq ft) (wood thickness 28 mm, 1.1. inches)£1,890
11.8 m² (timber thickness 28 mm)£3,490
9.6 m² (timber thickness 34 mm) incl. floor£2,990
14.8 m² (timber thickness 28 mm) incl. floor£3,289
Shingle package for 15 m²£299