Timo is a contemporary and cosy sauna. The sauna is delivered in prefabricated wall sections for easy installation. Includes lovely aspen benches!
A superb, fully featured sauna that is easy to assemble and place!
The Timo sauna incorporates the latest in contemporary design to create a roomy and attractive sauna. The spacious 6 sqm (2 x 3 m) interior can comfortably accommodate seven to eight people without it being too crowded. The sauna is delivered in prefabricated wall sections with built-in load-bearing frames and that's why it's so easy to install by following our manual.
The sauna comes a variety of options you can purchase, including pine or aspen panels to complement the interior. Our optional interior panel package includes aspen panel, which is 28 mm thick and is required for the fitting of sauna benches which are 2900 mm long. You can also choose between wood or electric heating packages and from a range of roof cladding options.
Sauna Timo is a cosy sauna for long, leisurely relaxing sessions!
"Great customer service over the phone. The delivery was on time. All the materials were included and were packed well..”
"It was a complete set. Good amount of screws, no skimping on quality in any way.”
"You could feel the quality. Good windows and doors. Well packed and sorted.”
"I received good customer support with what's needed for the foundation, treatment of the shed and ventilation but an (even) clearer FAQ on the website would have made it easier.”
"The description of how to mount the wood burning stove with chimney and water tank”
”Smaller details should be in the kit itself - in the window and door descriptions you have to figure things out a bit by yourself”
- Length: 3780 mm
- Width: 2300 mm
- Height: 2765 mm, wall height 2020 mm
- Building area: 8.7 sqm
- Area: 10.4 sqm
- Roof slope: 22 °
- Roof bearing capacity: 250 kg/sqm
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Wall sections: Finished uninsulated wall sections with board, 70 mm studs and 16 mm standing panel boards. (ready for insulation)
- Floor: 28 mm floorboards on floor beams 45 x 90 mm
- Ceiling: 18 mm planed tongue and groove panels on ceiling beams 43 x 140 mm
- Door: Glass door 1900 x 690 mm incl. handle
- Window 1: 1pc 500 x 500 mm, openable
- Window 2: Panoramic window 3 pcs 730 x 900 + 980 x 900 + 730 x 900 mm, non-openable
- Sauna benches: 2 pcs made of aspen, 2900 mm long and 600 and 400 mm deep seating areas respectively.
- Backrest: Material aspen
- Screen: Material aspen
- Screws & nails: Included
- Internal insulation and panel: Not included, available as optional products
- The cladding as baseboard, roofing felt, shingles or roofing sheet: Not included, available as optional products
- Sauna package for heating: Not included, available as an optional product
- Package 1: Dimensions - 2350 x W 1200 x H 850 mm - weight 500 kg
- Package 2: Dimensions - L 2350 x W 1200 x H 1000 mm - weight 500 kg
- Package 3: Dimensions -L 3000 x W 600 x H 200 mm - weight 60 kg
15.0 m² | 4-6 p. | Changing area | Terrace£5,690
4.9 m² | 4-6 p. | Panoramic window£3,690
8.5 m² | 4-6 p. | Panoramic window | Changing area | Terrace£5,690
12.6 m² | 4-6 p. | Changing area | Terrace£5,190
8.9 m² | 4-6 p. | Changing area | Terrace£5,349
Insulated lid for better heat retention.£349
Insulated lid for better heat retention.£490