A traditional playhouse with a small terrace. You can easily build this notch-timbered playhouse yourself, step by step.
If you built your first playhouse from offcuts of timber and old panels, then one of our timber designs might seem like a dream. You will discover, however, that our self-assembly high-quality wooden playhouses are highly affordable, practical and long lasting.Jenny has a large room with a gabled roof and a small terrace outside. A working window, with a small area of glazing in the door, floods the interior with light. They use plexiglass which is a durable and child safe alternative.
All wood, windows, doors, screws, nails and installation instructions are included in the kit. Paint and roofing, however, are left for you to select so that you can tailor the model to blend in seamlessly with the surroundings. No matter how you decorate, this is a cosy playhouse that is perfect for active children.
We focus on high quality and choose a child-friendly construction with plexiglass windows for maximum child safety.
”Compactly packed and everything was included”
”Great customer service over the phone. The delivery was on time. All the materials were included and were packed well..”
”It came on time, all the parts were there, it looked great.”
”Information included about how to do the foundations”
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
”Smaller details should be in the kit itself - in the window and door descriptions you have to figure things out a bit by yourself”
- Width: 1800 mm
- Length: 2250 mm
- Height: 2103 mm
- Roof slope: 24 °
- Total height: 2103 mm.
- Wall height inside: 1539 mm
- Floor area: 3.1 m²
- Porch: 0.8 m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 19 mm
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove sections on floor beams 45 x 45 mm
- Frame: planed and knotted wall profiles 19 x 114 mm
- Roof: 1 pc. roof 45 mm x 90 mm and roof of untreated tongue and groove sections
- Door: 670 mm x 1440 mm with open diamond-shaped window
- Windows: 1 pc. 550 mm x 550 mm, functional with plexiglass and bars. * The window can be placed on any side/end
- Other: screws & nails included
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 2350 x W 1200 x H 400 mm - 250 kg
3.5 m² | Door 1130mm | Optional loft | Optional slide | Entrance porch | Terrace£1,190
3,3m² | Door 1100mm | Loft | Entrance porch | Terrace£1,690
4.4 m² | Door 1500mm | Optional slide | Entrance porch | Terrace£1,490
16 m² (177.22 sq ft)£179
Shingle package for 10 m²£279