Mille is a high-quality wooden playhouse with cottage windows and a small loft!
Versatile Mille playhouse with a loft
Our Mille playhouse is a delightful and versatile small house with a characteristic pent roof. Here the children can explore their creativity and imagination - without ever leaving the garden. The house combines a round portal window with four long narrow windows to create superb natural lighting. You take off your shoes on the small fenced porch, before stepping inside. Once inside the house, you are met by a wooden staircase that leads up to a small loft with wooden floors.
Our versatile playhouse is fantastic at encouraging creative play - combined with a well-built, well-designed 4 m² structure, that will last for many years with room for the children to grow. The wood is delivered untreated, enabling you to tailor the design with your children to meet your tastes or surroundings. This design does not include roof cladding, but we offer a durable and affordable shingle package in three different colour choices.
The house is delivered as a kit with ready-made wall sections, making the assembly simple and easy. Once you have decided where the house should stand, level the ground and replace the top layer of soil with gravel. Lay out masonry supports or dig foundations.
The versatile Mille design can be changed to encourage a variety of play. Maybe you want to decorate it like an old-fashioned bakery or a candy store? It might be fun to make sweets and pastries from magic dough while the cottage is being assembled.
Our design combines high-quality and affordability with plenty of finishing touches and can also be used as a storage space for garden furniture and outdoor toys during winter. When the children have grown up, the loft can be dismantled and the house used as storage or even as an extra room in summer.
All windows are made of plexiglass so that the design is as child safe as possible.
Building a playhouse is a fun project where everyone - regardless of age - can be involved and contribute!
”Compactly packed and everything was included”
”Great customer service over the phone. The delivery was on time. All the materials were included and were packed well..”
”It came on time, all the parts were there, it looked great.”
”Information included about how to do the foundations”
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
”Smaller details should be in the kit itself - in the window and door descriptions you have to figure things out a bit by yourself”
- Length: 2460 mm
- Width: 1960 mm
- Height: 2250 mm (highest point)
- Standing height: 2215 mm at the highest point (without internal loft)
- Floor area: 4.7 m² incl. Veranda (excl. Internal loft)
- Porch: 0.8 m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 45 mm
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Roof area: 6.2 m²
- Roof slope: 6°
- Wall sections: Finished uninsulated 45 mm thick wall sections, consisting of joists and walls in planed pine.
- Floor: 39 mm thick floor joists with 15 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards as floorboards
- Roof: 15 mm untreated tongue and groove boards
- Door: 1230 x 530 mm with door knob
- Windows: 2 pcs. 300 x 1430 mm and 2 pcs. 208 x 1431 mm with plexiglass and a portal window 430 mm in diameter.
- Loft: An interior loft with railing and ladder in the tallest part of the house.
- Other: Porch with balcony railing, screws and nails included.
- Dimensions: L 2230 x W 1200 x H 640 mm
- Weight: 345 kg
3.8 m² | Door 1150mm | Loft | Optional slide£951
3.5 m² | Door 1130mm | Optional loft | Optional slide | Entrance porch | Terrace£952
3,3m² | Door 1100mm | Loft | Entrance porch | Terrace£1,690
3.5 m² | Door 1230mm | Optional slide£981
4.4 m² | Door 1500mm | Optional slide | Entrance porch | Terrace£1,490