Victoria is a stylish option if you need to add extra space in the garden.
Valid until 29/12 !
18 days 6 hours 26 min 4 s !
Adding a garden room provides plenty of versatility for your living space. Whether you need a separate guest room, home office, hobby room or storage for garden equipment, the building gives you plenty of scope to add flexibility to your plans and living arrangements. A free-standing garden room from Polhus is a simple and effective addition to any home.
Victoria is large building with windows on the facade and three windowless walls. This allows plenty of natural light to flood the interior whilst giving you the flexibility to furnish the space as required, unhindered by extra windows. It also makes insulating the garden room much easier so that it can be used all year round, as a guest house or accommodation.
The garden room is delivered as a kit which you can assemble with ease with no prior building knowledge in just a couple of days. The kit includes fastenings and clear installation instructions. Paint and roof cladding aren’t included and you can choose from tiles, roofing sheet, shingles or other suitable materials.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Length: 3780 mm
- Width: 3920 mm
- Height: 2840 mm
- Size: 21.87 m²
- Roof slope: 17°
- Building area: 14.82 m²
- Floor area: 13.76 m²
- Roof bearing capacity: 100 kg/m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 70 mm rules/16 mm sawn panel
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Wall sections: finished uninsulated wall sections with felt, 70 mm studs and 16 mm panels with sawn surface (ready for insulation)
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove on floor joists 45 x 90 mm
- Roof: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove on beams 43 x 140 mm + 28 x 120 mm
- Door: 1 pc. 905 x 1930 mm including lock, handle and insulating glass window with bars
- Window: 1 pc. 765 x 1050 mm, functional insulating glass window with bars
- Other: screws & nails included
- Cladding such as underlay, roofing felt, shingles or sheet metal: not included
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 2350 x W 1200 x H 1130 mm - 632 kg
- Package 2: Dimensions - L 2100 x W 1200 x H 1170 mm - 423 kg
Black shingles 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479