Black shingles for roofs that you can easily lay yourself.
Unfortunately, many people avoid laying their roofs themselves as they think it's beyond their capabilities. That's simply not true. Laying the roof doesn't have to be difficult, at least not if you use shingles as roofing! Not only are they easy to use, they're also stylish. Made of fibre-glass felt impregnated with special bitumen, they're also durable and cheap.
This package is suitable for the following models: Hans, Anton, Majvi, Idö, Svea and Utö.
- Katepal Xtreme underlay 1 x 25 metre (82 ft): 1 roll
- Shingle: 8 packs of shingles, KL black
- Felt shingles for eaves/ridge: 1 pack of 20 felt shingles (1 m/felt shingle, 3.28 ft/felt shingle)
- Adhesive K36: 4 tubes
- 1 pack Roofing nails (x1000): 15 mm (0.59 inches)
- 1 pack Roofing nails (x2500): 25 mm (0.98 inches)
Shingle package for 15 m²£299
16 m² (177.22 sq ft)£179
Roofing felt 48 m² (516.7 sq ft)£809
Black shingle covering 15 m²£299