Delightful 1.5-storey house with superb interior spaces - perfect as a summer house or for year-round living! Purchase a high-quality design from Polhus and add a stylish building to your property! Our easy to assemble kits, using notch timber walls, makes it easy to build your own dream house!
Madeleine is a well-planned 1.5-storey house covering a total of about 90 m². The clever design gives the house a unique exterior combined with a huge living room which is open to the rafters!
From the hall you enter into the spacious living room and kitchen, which will be the heart of family life. On the lower level there's also a bathroom and two larger rooms, which can be used as bedrooms or additional living room. The lovely set of stairs in the living room takes you to the first floor. A small hall leads you to two more spacious rooms that can serve as bedrooms. The covered terrace is a fantastic area for socialising during long, hot summer days!
Among our accessories you'll find roof cladding, insulation and other details that add the finishing touches to your summer house.
How easy is it to assemble?
Madeleine is a notch-timbered summer house that is delivered in a ready-made kit that you construct with the help of the enclosed manual. When the foundation has been prepared and you have unpacked and checked the parts, you can start to build the house. The timber wall sections are assembled according to the drawings in the manual and step by step the summer house will appear!
The house is developed by our own experienced designers. You are always welcome to contact us if you have questions about the product or assembly, and we will be happy to help.
”Compactly packed and everything was included”
”Great customer service over The phone. the delivery was On time. all the materials were included and were packed well..”
”It came on time, all the parts were there, it looked great.”
”Information included about how to do the foundations”
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
”Smaller details should be in the kit itself - in the window and door descriptions you have to figure things out a bit by yourself”
- Building area: 87.9 m²
- Width: 7710 mm
- Length: 11400 mm
- Total area: 88.59 m² (upper floor 24.74 m² + ground floor 63.85 m²)
- Terrace: 19, 57 m²
- Large room/kitchen: 38.35 m²
- Room 1 ground floor: 10, 5 m²
- Room 2 ground floor: 10 m²
- Room 3 ground floor: 5 m²
- Room 1 upper floor: 12 m²
- Room 2 upper floor: 10.5 m²
- Minimum interior height: 2114.5 mm (in the attic)
- Maximum internal ceiling height: 4814.5 mm
- Maximum height outside: 6150 mm
- Area: 112.4 m²
- Roof slope: 15°
- Maximum load ceiling: 250 kg/m²
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Frame: Planed and notched timber wall sections 70 x 135 mm
- Roof: roof beams 80 x 220 mm, roof boards planed untreated tongue and groove boards 18 x 114 mm
- Floor: floor joists 43 x 70 mm + 43 x 140 mm, floorboards 28 x 114 mm and 28 x 120 mm
- Internal stairs: H 2660 mm, L 3240 mm, W 900 mm
- Stair railing on interior balcony: H 1100 mm
- Exterior door: 900 x 2100 mm, left hung
- Interior doors: 900 x 2100 mm 2 right-hung, 2 left-hung
- Interior door: 800 x 2100 mm 1 left hung
- Window section (fixed windows): W 2800 x H 2500 mm 1 pc
- Window section (functional double doors): W 1800 x H 2100 mm 1 pc
- Window (functional): W 1340 x H 1050 mm 4 pcs.
- Window (functional): W 1340 X 1050 mm 1 pc
- Windows (fixed windows): W 765 x H 2100 mm 1 pc
- Window (functional): W 765 X 1050 mm 1 pc
- Balcony railing: Finished sections on the outside terrace
- Other: Lock, handle, screws and nails included
- Roof cladding such as roofing felt, shingles or roofing sheet: Not included, available as an accessory
42.0 m² | 35.1 m² living area | 1 floor + loft | 1 bedroom | 90mm thimber thickness£28,239
48.9 m² | 45.9 m² living area | 1 floor + loft | 1 bedroom | 90mm thimber thickness£31,189
38.9 m² | 30.3 m² living area | 1 floor + loft | 1 bedroom | 44/90 mm thimber thickness£20,349
47.8 m² | 46.7 m² living area | 1 floor | 2 bedrooms | 70mm thimber thickness£27,649
52.9 m² | 49.7 m² living area | 1 floor | 2 bedrooms | 70mm thimber thickness£27,649
70.1 m² | 101.7 m² living area | 2 floors | 2 bedrooms | 70mm thimber thickness£45,899
48.3 m² | 46.7 m² living area | 1 floor + loft | 1 bedroom | 70mm thimber thickness£31,179
Roofing felt 110 m² (1184 sq ft)£1,649
Complete roofing kit£4,590