Carl-Philip is a light and airy two-storey summer house with an appealing and practical design. The interior balcony provides the house with a fantastic feeling of space!
Carl-Philip is a lovely summer house for the whole family filled with superb natural light from the glazing. The summer house feels like a part of the garden with the large doors that open up to invite the outdoors in.
The summer house is a two storey model, which means there is plenty of height to the rooms, giving a spacious feel to the interior. The living room has a balcony facing the upper floor which opens up the space and creates a lovely area for entertaining.
The total living area of about 80 m² is divided into an upstairs bedroom, a bathroom and kitchen and large living room on the ground floor.
The 90 mm thick timber gives the house a robust and stable appearance, complemented by the high-quality triple glazed windows. The Carl-Philip holiday home is delivered as a kit for easy installation. If you have any questions during the installation process, you are welcome to call our customer service and talk to one of our building experts. If you don't want to assemble the house yourself, you can buy on-site installation kits. Our experienced Polhus contractors will visit the plot and undertake the project for you.
We offer a range of optional extras to add the finishing touches to the summer house, including insulation and roof cladding.
Carl-Philip is a dream summer house that the whole family will enjoy!
”Compactly packed and everything was included”
”Great customer service over The phone. the delivery was On time. all the materials were included and were packed well..”
”It came on time, all the parts were there, it looked great.”
”Information included about how to do the foundations”
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
”Smaller details should be in the kit itself - in the window and door descriptions you have to figure things out a bit by yourself”
- Length: 7500 mm
- Width: 7500 mm
- Height: 5564 mm
- Building area: 56.2 m²
- Total living space: 79.9 m²
- Floor area DOWN: 53.6 m²
- Floor area UP: 25 m²
- Bathroom: 7.77 m²
- Size: 64 m²
- Roof angle: 10 degrees
- Exterior max. Height: 5760 mm (incl. Floor joists)
- Ceiling height in large cottage (max): 5000 mm
- Ceiling height in bathroom/kitchen/bedroom: 2232 mm
- Ceiling height (max) ceiling: 1700 mm
- U-value windows/window doors: U 1.1 (argon-filled energy glasses)
- Roof bearing capacity: 250 kg/m²
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Floor: 28 mm planed and untreated tongue and groove boards on floor beams 90 x 145 mm
- Roof: 22 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on roof beams 90 x 195 mm.
- Stairs: steps to the loft are included
- Interior balcony railing: included
- Window door DI 1: 1 fixed and 2 functional triple glazed insulating glass windows, 2100 x 2400 mm
- Entrance door DI2: 1 pc. Glass door, 1000 x 2100 mm, incl. locks, handles and triple glazed insulating glass windows
- Window L3: 1 functional triple glazed insulating glass window, 800 x 1000 mm
- Window L4: 1 functional triple glazed insulating glass window, 500 x 500 mm
- Window L5: 2 fixed triple glazed insulating glass windows, 1600 x 500 mm
- Window L6: 1 functional triple glazed insulating glass window, 800 x 1200 mm
- Window L7: 1 fixed window section 3 glass insulating glass window, 2400 x 1700 mm
- Window L8: 1 piece fixed around windows 1300 mm in diameter, in triple glazed insulating glass windows
- Window L9: 1 fixed window section triple glazed insulating glass window, 2400 x 1400 mm
- Window L10: 1 functional triple glazed insulating glass window, 1000 x 700 mm
- Window L11: 1 fixed window section triple glazed insulating glass window, 1600 x 2100 mm
- Lining boards: Included for all windows and doors
- Interior doors: 1 pc. 900 x 2100 mm, incl. lock and handle, ground floor, 1 pc. 800 x 2000 mm upstairs
- Roofing boards: included
- End boards: included
- Skirting boards: included
- Other: screws and nails for all attachments included
- The roof cladding such as felt, shingles or roofing sheet: not included
42.0 m² | 35.1 m² living area | 1 floor + loft | 1 bedroom | 90mm thimber thickness£28,239
48.9 m² | 45.9 m² living area | 1 floor + loft | 1 bedroom | 90mm thimber thickness£31,189
38.9 m² | 30.3 m² living area | 1 floor + loft | 1 bedroom | 44/90 mm thimber thickness£20,349
47.8 m² | 46.7 m² living area | 1 floor | 2 bedrooms | 70mm thimber thickness£27,649
52.9 m² | 49.7 m² living area | 1 floor | 2 bedrooms | 70mm thimber thickness£27,649
70.1 m² | 101.7 m² living area | 2 floors | 2 bedrooms | 70mm thimber thickness£45,899
48.3 m² | 46.7 m² living area | 1 floor + loft | 1 bedroom | 70mm thimber thickness£31,179
Insulated lid for better heat retention.£349
Roofing felt 48 m² (516.7 sq ft)£809
Gable roof 8 m (26.2 ft)£765