A lovely gazebo / conservatory - a comfortable, cosy spot for long coffee breaks. Choose a gazebo from Polhus and become one of our thousands of satisfied customers. With a construction time of just a couple of days, you'll soon be ready for the inauguration of your conservatory.
Cornelia is a lovely gazebo / conservatory with generous windows. The gazebo, of about 7 sq m, is the perfect size for small pieces of furniture that you can use for coffee breaks and dinner in your garden. In a gazebo you can really get the best out of your garden.
How to build it
Prepare simple foundations by digging out the soil to a frost-free depth, then laying a ground cloth, filling it with macadam and laying concrete slabs over the surface. Check that the slabs are level before you start construction.
Now you can get started with the fun job of building your conservatory. The timber boards/planks are assembled step by step according to the instructions in the manual, and your conservatory will quickly be built. Soon you'll be ready to paint and decorate!
Our experts are happy to help you if you have any questions. You're always welcome to contact our customer service department.
"Compactly packed and everything was included”
"Great customer service over the phone. The delivery was on time. All the materials were included and were packed well.”
"It came on time, all the parts were there, it looked great.”
"Information included about how to do the foundations”
"The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"Smaller details should be in the kit itself - in the window and door descriptions you have to figure things out a bit by yourself”
- Length: 3,024 mm
- Width: 2,425 mm
- Height: 2,760 mm
- Building surface area: 7.3 sq m
- Floor area: 6.9 sq m
- Roof surface area: 9.5 sq m
- Roof slope: 17°
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Wall sections: Notched timber planks 40 x 114 mm
- Floor: 18 x 88 mm floorboards on impregnated floor joists 45 x 90 mm
- Roof: Hip roof with pre-made parts on roof trusses 44 x 55 mm
- Outer doors: Folding door 2570 x 1950 mm with insulated glass - incl. lock, handle and aluminium threshold
- Window: Insulated glass window approx. 1,140 x 1,520 mm
- Other: Roof lining not included, available as an optional extra
- Ventilation grilles, screws and nails: Included
9.1 sqm | Double door | Gazebo with sides£5,190
9.1 sqm | Double door | Gazebo with sides£4,990
Shingle package for 20 m² (215.3 sq ft)£429
24 m² (258.33 sq ft)£490