Carmencita is a stylish design with inviting doors and beautiful windows.
The superbly featured Carmencita pavilion offers panoramic views combined with a timeless design. With four sash double windows and a wide door, the remaining three walls give plenty of furnishing options unlike a traditional eight-windowed arrangement. With windows facing in almost every direction, the interior is still flooded with natural light.
The house is self-assembled with finished wall sections joined together into a finished building with tongue and groove panels and joists in the floor and ceiling. Start by levelling the ground, laying gravel and placing the masonry blocks or casting concrete supports. Our installation instructions will guide you step by step until the house is complete.
This simple to build, but beautiful and robust design, is a perfect place for memorable dinner parties and barbecues. As the house is just under ten square metres in size, it’s quick to heat and use when the outdoor temperature is not so high.
Please note that roof cladding and drainage systems aren’t included.
"Compactly packed and everything was included”
"Great customer service over the phone. The delivery was on time. All the materials were included and were packed well.”
"It came on time, all the parts were there, it looked great.”
"Information included about how to do the foundations”
"The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"Smaller details should be in the kit itself - in the window and door descriptions you have to figure things out a bit by yourself”
- Length: 3364 mm
- Width: 3324 mm
- Diagonal: 3595 mm
- Height: 3500 mm
- Floor area: 9.06 m²
- Building area: 9.50 m²
- Room: 16 m²
- Roof slope: 33.5°
- Timber/wall thickness: 34 mm
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Frame: finished wall sections, the wall elements have a 34 mm horizontal panel with joists
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove boards on floor beams 45 x 70 mm
- Door: double door 1100 x 1930 mm, including lock, handle and window with bar
- Window: 4 pcs. double window 1000 x 1305 mm with bar, insulating glass, functional
- Other: screws & nails included
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 2350 x W 1750 x H 1380 mm - 1100 kg
9.1 sqm | Double door | Gazebo with sides£5,190
Shingle package for 15 m²£299
Black shingles 25 sq m (269.1 sq ft)£479
Shingle package for 20 m² (215.3 sq ft)£429