Idö is a practical and modern garden room that can be turned to many uses.
Is building your own garden room a daunting task for an amateur? Not at all. Level the area for the building, in this case a little over 3x3 metres. Dig out the top layer of soil and replace with gravel. Lay out the masonry supports and connect them with wooden joists.
The building comes as a self-assembly kit with finished wall sections for ease of use. The package also includes untreated wood flooring and ceiling, windows and doors with locks and handles, screws and nails and clear assembly instructions and drawings. Approach the project slowly and methodically and the construction will be complete a day later.
Paint and roof cladding aren’t included, so that you can tailor the appearance yourself. We also sell a suitable shingles kit, but you can also source your own roofing felt, metal sheeting or tiles. We also recommend you insulate the interior if you intend to use it all year round, using materials such as plywood or OSB boards.
"Quick delivery, good instructions for putting it together. Everything worked perfectly."
”Great service during the delivery. Easy to understand how to put it all together.”
"Everything was pre-sawn. It was easy to check that all the parts were included.”
"Clearer description and larger text."
”The wood studs that support the building should be at the very top of the package”
"More info about wall and floor insulation. Maybe could have included more information about different roof coverings."
- Total height: 2754 mm
- Wall height: 2020 mm
- Width: 3329 mm
- Length: 2842 mm
- Size: 14.81 m²
- Roof slope: 17 °
- Building area: 9.21 m²
- Floor area: 8.37 m²
- Timber/wall thickness: 70 mm joists/16 mm panel
- Wood: Untreated spruce wood
- Wall sections: finished uninsulated wall sections with corrugated cardboard, the wall elements have 18 mm standing panel with 70 mm studs (ready for insulation)
- Floor: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove sections on floor racks 45 x 90 mm
- Roof: 19 mm planed untreated tongue and groove sections on trusses 43 x 140 mm
- Door: 1 pc. 905 x 1930 mm incl. lock, handle with round window
- Window: double window 980 x 810 mm on the front with insulating glass, of which the top window is functional
- Other: screw & nails included
- Cladding such as baseboard, roofing felt, shingles or sheet metal: not included
- Package 1: Dimensions - L 2400 x W 1200 x H 710 - 450 kg
- Package 2: Dimensions - L 2100 x W 1200 x H 1240 - 350 kg
Black shingle covering 15 m²£299